Our Eazyweb Server is with UK based state-of-the-art Data Centre
- Environmentally friendly - By combining the very latest in climate control and server technology, we can proudly boast an A grade in energy efficiency.
- UK based server
- Maximum security - We treat all data as highly sensitive. So our onsite security team maintain watch 24/7/365 ensuring access is strictly limited to essential personnel only.
- Fully protected hardware - All server hardware is fully protected from fire, floods and other natural disasters.
- Fully protected data. Data is kept 100% safe behind a multi-layered firewall. We also operate regular backups, storing data copies externally.
- Uninterruptible power. We run everything using uninterruptible power supplies. Onsite generators are also on standby (in case the external supply should fail).
At Eazyweb, we understand the importance of flawless service coupled with an assurance of transparent accountability. Therefore, all of our Eazyweb websites are hosted at our UK based server.
This means your hosting will become part of an infallible network infrastructure and as our systems aren't reliant on third party solutions, we are able to maintain complete control over our service delivery.
Our state-of-the-art web server is fully equipped with advanced fire detection and suppression systems, which keeps your data 100% safe in the event of a disaster.
Our climate controlled environment provides efficient cooling, while reducing costs and lowering the environmental impact.
Data Centre specifications
The Fire prevention system utilises a VESDA smoke detection system monitoring 'zones' within the floor and ceiling voids. The system works on a 'double knock' basis. The system is linked into the House Building System which is monitored by the fire emergency services. Fire suppression is provided by a gassed based Inergen Fire prevention unit.
The supply is distributed from the YEDL Board's 11KV / 2MVA ring main. The parallel UPS cluster ensures power is maintained during the automatic electronic change over should the mains fail and the stand-by generators kick-in. Generators start within 10s of a power failure. The generator is a dedicated 2 MVA unit, with at least 48 hours' worth of fuel held on-site. In addition to on-site stores, we have a contract with a fuel provider ensuring our tanks are always full. Each rack has two power feeds each fused with a 32Amp PDU which runs 'commando style' sockets these come from separate distribution boxes which are fed separately through the building from the UPS system, via armoured cabling. Three-phase and 32Amp power can be installed to the server racks.
Climate control systems monitor and adjust temperature, suites use tight controlled Direct-Expansion based air conditioners each of which is of a dual circuit design with two independent circuits of compressors and condensers providing maximum availability. There is ample 'redundancy' in the calculation should a unit ever fail, within the current configuration of seven 90Kw Airedale down flow units. The air conditioning maintains an input temperature to the hosted servers at 24C and 50% relative humidity and is monitored 24/7.
Access is via card-based security system. Fire-exits alarmed and monitored by CCTV.
The 10Gb/s network is based on Cisco architecture with no single point of failure throughout.
ConnectionThe network has direct access to LINX as well as several other major internet exchanges.